Nothing much to say, except I think the baby's room is ready to go. It only took 4 MONTHS for everything to come in and as much as we like to buy local, ordering online is working soooo much better...
Since I'm not always real good at keeping in touch with people, this is my way of letting you know what is going on with our family. I won't be updating it every day, but when there are important events with our family - I will be sure to put it online.
This is Evan, our youngest member of the family. He is quickly becoming more mobile and harder to keep up with.
Meet Isaac - our oldest and hardest to keep up with (for now). He's in 4th grade this year - keep checking for updates on his activities...
My beautiful wife, Heather. I am truly so lucky that she keeps me around. She continues to teach 5th grade and keep our house under control...
1 comment:
In the jungle, the mighty jungle...
Post a Comment