Whenever I look at these pics I'm reminded of one very important fact - THANK GOD MY BOYS GET THEIR LOOKS FROM THEIR MOTHER!!!!!
Life in our house is really good - a little sleepier than normal, but overall very good. Isaac is set to turn 9 tomorrow which is really crazy. It seems literally like yesterday that I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with Isaac on his 2nd birthday, and now he is knocking on the steps of double digits (366 days away). He's getting so old so fast but nothing more fun watching him grow up and become the young man he is quickly becoming.
Evan is also getting so big so fast - he is starting to lose some of that "new born" stuff and becoming a baby - lots of sleeping, crying, and pooping - quite often all at the same time. I can't wait to get to know him as he continues to grow up - I just have to get him away from Heather for a few minutes to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment