Okay - I have been gone for a VERY LONG TIME but I have good reason. The last month got sooooo busy around here that taking the time to blog took a very distant back seat. On top of trying to keep up with our 2 boys, I decided to go back to Grad School for a second Master's Degree while still trying to teach at South Jr. High and St. Cloud State. Then, baseball began too which just added to the fun. Plus, Heather recently went back to work which added more to her plate too. Oh well, it all gets done...
To catch up on what has been happening here...
March 29th - Heather's Birthday. She turned turned 35 this year but still amazes me how young

and energetic she always is. I wish I had her ability to run and run and run and run - I get tired just watching her go... I also can't believe that just 1 month before she was pregnant with Evan - again, the running and running and...
April - Isaac is really taking to the idea of being a big brother. It is so much fun to see how in so many ways he has gone from the baby to the big guy in such a short time. He still likes to snuggle

up with Mom on the couch but he also loves to spend time with Evan. This baby is pretty lucky to have Isaac around - I feel REALLY bad for the kid that ever picks on him - I think he'll have a body guard growing up.

I just love this picture.

Easter 2009. As you can probably guess - the Easter Bunny brought WAAAAAAY too much for the boys, but he must have thought they were worth it. Also, if you know Heather you know that the boys were going to have to have matching outfits for the day - both in khaki pants and sweater vests - I think they both hated it and were out of them about 10 minutes after church. One perk of being a parent though during Easter - raiding the candy when they're not looking - gotta love that Easter Bunny.

On May 3 we had Evan's baptism which went really well. We couldn't have asked for better weather and better food. Also, we were really excited to walk into church that morning and find out that Father Tony was going to be the priest for the service. Father Tony is the priest that baptized Isaac 9 years ago when Heather was living in Holdingford. It just so happens that everything worked out and he was able to be there for Heather again with Evan. We all came back to our house after the service and some pictures for lunch and enjoying the nice day. Also, I have to say - Dale makes a GREAT Statue of Liberty back there!!!!
That's all I have for now - I will try to do better posting now that baseball is about over, I'm at home with Evan (no more grading and planning at night for South Jr. High), I'm not taking or teaching a class until June at SCSU.
Time to take a breath...
4 comments:
I love the pic where they are reading a story together. How cute!
Thanks Ryan!!! I needed a fix. the picture of isaac reading to evan is...WOW!!!!!
Hope all is well!!!!!!!!Love you guys and girl!!!
hi mel
Anonymous is my Dad - Lee. He wanted to say HI...
Post a Comment