Hey Ryan....A bunch of us are going to Apollo tomorrow from 8:30-4 for a SIMS training from the district. We (RTI committee) pushed it on one of the last faculty meeting days....it's a training on word strategies and vocabulary and we're hoping the whole school gets "on board" with it. I think about 20 or more of us signed up to go, but if you can't make it, there will be plenty of us around and available to inservice you on it. Hope that helps.
Since I'm not always real good at keeping in touch with people, this is my way of letting you know what is going on with our family. I won't be updating it every day, but when there are important events with our family - I will be sure to put it online.
This is Evan, our youngest member of the family. He is quickly becoming more mobile and harder to keep up with.
Meet Isaac - our oldest and hardest to keep up with (for now). He's in 4th grade this year - keep checking for updates on his activities...
My beautiful wife, Heather. I am truly so lucky that she keeps me around. She continues to teach 5th grade and keep our house under control...
2 comments:
Wow. First thing in the morning and I've got leaky eyes. Thank you for posting this!
Hey Ryan....A bunch of us are going to Apollo tomorrow from 8:30-4 for a SIMS training from the district. We (RTI committee) pushed it on one of the last faculty meeting days....it's a training on word strategies and vocabulary and we're hoping the whole school gets "on board" with it. I think about 20 or more of us signed up to go, but if you can't make it, there will be plenty of us around and available to inservice you on it. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment