Okay - it is about time that I come back and give a quick update about how things are going here. With school starting and everything else that comes with that looking at this site has kinda taken a back seat lately.
It seems like I am riding the same boat as everyone else with school starting - what a crazy year!!!! I'm not sure if it is working with new people on Team 3 or the "newness" of South is starting to disappear (my third year now) so I am starting to look at things differently or what but WHOA has it been a sprint for us all. I have to say though - I still wake up and think to myself how lucky I am to be at South - if I'm going to sail a ship in a storm there's no crew I'd rather be sinking with...
Heather is having an equally crazy year but it seems that she is doing a VERY good job at keeping balance in her life - I need to take lessons... She's not staying nearly as late - she finds a way to get her workout in about 5 days a week and even found time to make a GREAT dinner last night - I can't wait for winter cause then she REALLY has her best meals!!!!!! Just one of many reasons that I am really lucky...
Isaac is having a GREAT start to the year - his math grades are coming in really high and his reading is getting better every week. He just finished another book the other day and is now reading one my favorites growing up - The Mouse and the Motorcycle. I saw it at the bookstore and had to get it for him. We also had a lot of fun bird-watching together on Sunday -even spotted a Turkey Vulture - so that was fun. He is expressing a lot of interest in that now so I may have to find him an inexpensive set of binoculars and a bird book of his own to go "watching."
Heather also went to the Dr. today regarding "baby to be named later" and things continue to go GREAT in every way so we are keeping our fingers crossed. Heather will be at 20 weeks over MEA break so we are going to be able to find out gender and have another ultra sound taken then. We're also not the kind of couple that keeps secrets real well so we'll be telling everyone the gender and names as soon as we know - girl name I think is set and REALLY grown on me - boy name is up in the air - I'm sure it will be a boy just for that reason. I wonder if he'd care if we just go with the "girl name" anyway - kind of a Johnny Cash - Boy Named Sue kind of story. We'll see.
Roxana The Fortunate Mistress Online PDF eBook
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment