Today we had to take advantage of the awesome weather and headed out to St. Johns for the afternoon. I know as a Concordia alum I'm not supposed to say this but...this place is so awesome!!!! Above you ca
Everything else is going overall pretty great. Heather continues to feel well and we are now under 2 weeks before we get an update on the baby and if we are having a boy or a girl. What's really exciting is how anxious Isaac has been lately about having a brother or sister. He has said over and over again that he wants a brother which is a change - for so long this summer he said he was hoping for a sister. When it all comes, I don't think he's going to care. Nothing else too exciting to update - sorry, kind of a boring week...
1 comment:
Very cool! I didn't see you in the pictures however.
Post a Comment