Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here Comes the Son


Well, today Heather, Isaac, and I had a pretty exciting day - we got to get a better look at our newest member of the family, and it's a boy. Pretty crazy for all three of us to be looking at the screen and seeing this face looking back at us. Everything so far is going perfect - the doctors couldn't be happier - thus making us feel pretty good too. The heartbeat is still on the higher end of normal (150-something - normal is 170) but what else do you expect - it's not like I am the most low-key person, as anyone who knows me already knows.

I wish I would have had a camera though, watching Isaac with his fingers crossed going "boy, boy, boy..." - the only ones that seemed to think it was going to be a boy was Heather and Isaac - and they were right. Maybe there is something to this "intuition" after all.

3 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Congrats to you all! :)

Marohl's said...

Maybe our "boys" will be good friends at Talahi!! Congrats! Becky

TelegaWoman said...

Fun! Just one question - why DIDN'T you have a camera? :)