
I'm not entirely sure if there has ever been a picture I liked more than this one - ever. To me, this says it all about what we are hoping to have (lottery would be a strong second - distant, but strong).
There's also a funny story that I have to post - again, I grew up for some reason always loving politics. Election night for me is one of the most exciting and nerve wracking nights of the year. Poor Heather has to listen to me yell up as results are coming in on a variety of elections. My mom loves to tell the story of when I was in Kindergarten or First Grade, holding my own political voting polls on the bus on the way to school (how I ever got married I'll never know). Well, the cycle continues and I couldn't be happier. Isaac apparently asked his teacher this past week if he and his friend could hold elections in their Third Grade class - they'd do everything including counting the votes
I think I teared up a bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment