The day started out pretty normal with Isaac getting ready for
We headed back to the recovery room where they helped Heather get some rest and make sure Evan was doing great. According to the surgeon - nothing could have gone better - it was perfect. He was alert, crying, and doing great baby stuff. Heather was sleeping some but otherwise doing really well.
We headed down to our room and finally Isaac arrived to meet his new brother. One fact that I know is true - a family is a family no matter how the members all arrive. I was never so happy to see my oldest son and to introduce him to my youngest son. Having 2 healthy and happy boys - nothing could have made this a better day.
We had ot
Heather and I are now just resting and talking while Evan eats some, sleeps some, and cries some. Overall, a pretty good day - and it has all just
5 comments:
Congratulations to all of you! I got all weepy when I read about your family members arriving - so true. Best wishes to you all!
That baby boy is beautiful! Congrats to everyone! Isaac looks VERY proud to be a big brother!
YEAH!! Congratulations! So happy for you family. Rest and enjoy every minute with that little peanut.
Oh Ryan...thank you for being such a great dad to both my nephews. I am so glad you are part of my family and love Heather, Isaac and Evan so much. You make it easy to love you!
Don't expect him to understand wiki for some time. He cant see up close yet ya know and his neck isnt strong enough to look at the computer for long either:-) Congratulations to all of you!!
-Stone
Post a Comment