Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Isaac

Today was Isaac's 9th Birthday, and I think he had a pretty good one...
First we brought cupcakes to his classroom - Tech H.S. black and orange with footballs - they looked really good. Then, after school I took him for a "Man Spa" over to Sports Clips. He loved this part - it was so funny to watch how cool he felt!!!! I'm not sure which part was his favorite - the scalp mint massage or the hot towels around his face. Either way - he loved it. So much his mother's son.

Then Heather's family came over for pizza, salads, and Culver's frozen cake. It was REALLY good - and the best part - left over pizza. Isaac got a lot of GREAT presents from family - he is very lucky!!!!

The night ended with a "jam session" in our basement with Rock Band II. I think EVERYONE had a lot of fun watching the kids, and even some of the adults, rock out with the game. When Isaac finally went to bed tonight, he kept saying over and over how fun his birthday was.

That's the way it should be...


Hey Steph - payback is a ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH Ryan it is on like Donkey Kong!!! I hope you know how much trouble you are in at this time, LOL. I have realized now that I missed my calling in life...

PS If Heather posts anything then we will have problems!!!

Marohl's said...

Looks and sounds like a great night. Evan looks like you! I am totally lacking in the sleep department too. What will I do on April 20th when I return to work?

Unknown said...

Isaac told me to look at the blog today. I must say it is very entertaining! Glad you had a good celebration, Isaac!
Carla

Anonymous said...

Test Comment