
Just wanted to let you know that things seem to be going really well for Heather and her pregnancy so far. It's still pretty early but we are getting closer to the end of the First Trimester so we are keeping our fingers crossed. The day before we left for Wyoming Heather had her first ultrasound and tests and everything then was GREAT - heartbeat was 162 (I think) which many say is signs of a girl, but I checked and that isn't necessarily the case. We got to see the baby and it was moving - looks a bit hyper so it apparently is starting off to take after me - I'm hoping that changes...
Her due date was moved to March 8th based on the pictures which will be nice since we start Spring Break March 9th so that will give us the week to just take care of Isaac and Baby.
I think Heather is enjoying shopping for new clothes since she now has the excuse that "things aren't fitting quite right." Very convenient... Oh well, she is feeling good and able to exercise still which she loves - she has even begun to run just a little bit again which I think she missed a lot.
Isaac says he is excited but I'm sure he is nervous too - I don't blame him - I am too...
2 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! Hope everything continues to go well. I'm glad Kelli linked you up - I should have known you'd have a blog! :)
YEA!!! Our babies can be playmates--maybe Talahi buds!
Post a Comment