Today we enjoyed a relaxing morning and then packed up and back in the car. Before we left Medora, Isaac had to get his toy cowboy kit complete with pistol, mask, spurs, and knife. I think most of it was broken before we got out of North Dakota. Right outside of Medora is the Roosevelt National Park. It was pretty amazing seeing the Badlands of North Dakota. Isaac always loves a chance to see prairie dogs, plus some buffalo and horses.
Next, it was off for another long trip which lasted almost 7 hours with stops. This time we headed across Montana and then dropped down into Wyoming. What amazed us was just how LIFELESS the drive was. You can drive and drive and seriously not see anything except rock and brown grass - not even a highway sign. I set the cruise at 80 for most of the trip and hoped I wasn't speeding too bad. Heather slept for a few hours and Isaac enjoyed a few movies in our ne
We had a little scare as the sun was going down with directions - since there are no signs we had no idea if we were for sure going to find Cody. It turned up though finally with the mountains in the background. - THEY ARE REALLY HUGE. Find out how big tomorrow I'm sure...
No comments:
Post a Comment