
Well, today started off pretty interesting. We got up and went to enjoy a relaxing breakfast but I think had the same plan as everyone else at the same time -the lobby was nuts. Our hotel room isn't attached to the main lobby area (it's a motor hotel - rows of hotel rooms) which made Heather REALLY nervous right away. However - the rooms are GREAT - very clean, separate sink and bathroom so we can get ready at the same time - fridge, microwave, etc...
After breakfast we headed to the pool for a morning swim - here is where the enter

tainment began (I wish I had the camera with me at this point...). Heather went to work out while Isaac and I swam when the Europeans arrived. We think Italian, but we're not 100% sure. Heather, Isaac, and I couldn't stop laughing when they, as a family, jumped into the pool, and began to do "family aerobics" together - running around in their speedos and thongs inside of the pool chanting something together. Then the dad (yes, wearing a little speedo) got out and headed for the WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM and goes in to get ready. Dad then comes out wearing only a towel and accidentally flashes Heather looking for his stuff - new idea for "Italian Sausage". I'm not sure I've ever seen her turn so red before. Not even Noon here yet - wow!!!!! After what we just saw, I'm not sure the mountains are the scariest thing anymore.

In the afternoon, we checked out the
Buffalo Bill Historical Center which is a mix of 5 different museums. The first one we checked out was a history of guns which was pretty cool for Isaac and I, but Heather was bored to tears there. The other museums (Natural History, Plains Indians, Buffalo Bill, etc...) were REALLY cool for all of us - I think we all learned a lot!!!!
Tonight we went to the Rodeo on the edge of Cody - what a GREAT experience for all three of us!!! Isaac had a blast and even got down into the arena. I think after this - he had a new calling - RODEO STAR!!!!!
Tomorrow - we're heading out to Yellowstone - ummm......
1 comment:
I am so impressed with your computer skills!!! It is almost like we are on the trip with you :) Ryan watch out for Heather she has a tendancy to peep at men ;) (at avon beach) Have a great time and I like surprises from gift shops.
Post a Comment